Monday, September 24, 2007

Nighttime driving = suck.

So, I got totally-ass lost today, trying to go tutor a child. Luckily, I had my trusty GPS. I, uh, haven't worked out the acronym in full, but the 'P' stands for 'Poppleton'.

Tomorrow, I take the GRE. I've done enough knowledge stealing to feel secure in taking the test, and am now only panicking about GETTING there on time. GULP! I mean... nah, I'll be okay. For one thing, it's not ass-deep in some suburb, but in a proper shopping center. And for another... everything always turns out okay. That, uh, is not the BEST life strategy, but I'll stick with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Poppleton said...

I find, sir, that we share life strategies, as I myself am confident in my ability to (as they say) muddle through somehow and come out smelling like roses.

Or at least not like total shit.

9/25/2007 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home