Wednesday, October 17, 2007

EEE!

Hey... dudes... Amber found an apartment. So, while we don't YET have an OFFICIAL place to live... we got a place! YAY! YAY! YAY! And it is (evidently, as I obviously have not had a chance to see it yet) amazing! With a living room and dining room and pool (outside) and all sorts of good STUFF. I am EXCITED.

In other news... um... open call for dudes who want to give me a ride to the airport on Monday the 29th at 3 or so. Anyone? Anyone at all? I can cover the tolls and whatnot, but taking a cab would be a little more than I want to shell out at the present moment. So... let me know, lest I start bugging you all on an individual level. Because who wants that, really?

Not me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Poppleton said...

You get a pool?

I am so jealous.

10/18/2007 10:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

me too!
how much is your rent? i dont think i could afford a place like that. sigh.

10/21/2007 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home