Monday, October 15, 2007

For the benifit of Mr. E.

Tune in, turn on, drop out, drop in, turn on, turn off, and explode!

Ahem. That's been in my head all day, and I had to let it out, with due apologies to Mr. Izzard. So, I was thinking about taking a manly hiatus (which is like a regular hiatus, but manlier) from my perpetual posting predelicions, on account of my move in a fortnight's time and the massive amounts of writing to follow. I do not think any of you lot would think less of my for doing so, except for Jenniflower, who constantly thinks less of me anyway, along what I hope to be an asymptotic sort of scale so that she doesn't forget about me entirely.

That being said, and on the advice of my Grand Vizier, I'm not going to do that. Well, if, during the course of my move I lose Internet access, that is one thing. But as far as a general hiatus goes... if I'm going to do anything as ridiculously unwise as moving 3000 miles or wring a novel in a month, then I might as well do such a thing WHILE reporting my actions to the entire world.

I like to think of my life as a grand tribute to not thinking things through.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you taking a spelling hiatus?

10/19/2007 5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home