Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wot?

What, no takers for my arduous task? Bah! Buncha losers.

Today was a day for a bit of cleaning. And packing. Because I am such a paranoid sack of crap, that I have to have all my shit together waaaay in advance. I am the sort of dude who is routinely an hour early to be an hour early, you know? Because if ever I am late for anything, THE WORLD WILL DIE FOREVER! FOR! EV! ER!

Positive upshot being that my room looks nicer than it has in, like, weeks. So, that's exciting. Like, I can have company over and not feel ashamed. So hey, let's have a party?

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Party! XD BTW, I'll drive you. Racism & Sexism class is nowhere near as exciting as fighting ethereal New York traffic. ^^()

10/19/2007 5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home