Saturday, November 24, 2007

Aw, nuts.

Well champs, looks like I didn't get that job proofreading. Ah, well. Nose to the grindstone, etc. etc. and maybe Princeton review will start offering some GOSH DAMNED CLASSES some time in the near future. Maybe. If they feel like it.

I saw Bee Movie today. And it was alright; yes, there were a few moments that made me cringe a bit, and yes, a fair percentage of the humor was of the cheap and obvious sort that children would approve of, but it was fairly sweet and mostly hit the mark, and happens to have the funniest one-liner I have heard in a long, long time. Such that I don't want to tell you what it is, lest it ruin the joke (a fair portion of which rests on Mr. Seinfeld's remarkable delivery).

So, am I recommending it? Yeah, yeah I'll give it a qualified recommendation. Like, don't run out and see it right now, but if you've already set yourself to going to the theater, and No Country for Old Men is sold out, then go for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Poppleton said...

Have you seen No Country for Old Men yet?

Because I haven't, but I really want to.

11/24/2007 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home