Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hey dudes, I'm posting as need be.

Okay, admittedly, I am a little buzzed. Amber and I are performing that time-honored ritual of drinking and watching Futurama, and it is, in fact, an awesome time. Happy days! However, I begrudgingly admit that beyond such things, my days have been uneventful. Once again, there is a day that I didn't actually feel obligated to leave the house, and... weirdly enough, it wasn't a bad thing. I think... I think I would make a pretty fair housewife... I enjoy cooking, and tidying up, and even shopping. And bringing up children might not necessarily be my cup of tea, but I'd have a go at it if need be.

Alright, time for more Futurama (not more booze, though. I'm good).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think there is some kind of law about two 20-something friends living together that says they must drink and watch stupid shit on TV together basically all the time.

...oh how I yearn for a life like that.

11/13/2007 6:04 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

So...you moved to California to drink booze and watch Futurama?

::HIGH FIVES::

11/15/2007 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home