Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hold that thought...

Perhaps, employment? Breaking news as it develops!


Okay, well, I'm not exactly getting the runaround from these people... if I were actually giving them any sort of money, I'd expect it was the runaround, and if it were an individual, and not a place with an office that I'd actually been in and suchlike, I'd assume it was a make-out fake-out sort of thing. No, dudes just don't know whether thay can hire me or not. Seems like a fairly such situation for them too, but I'm forced to admit, I think it's a slightly suck-er situation for me.

But hey, in other news, buy my book!

1 Comments:

Blogger LinksOcarina said...

You need to write a new book, by the way.

Can't wait to splurge on this one!

11/24/2007 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home