Sunday, November 11, 2007

Still back!

Hey, I am a dude with real bedclothes and a lamp! The long, arduous task of getting my own supply of furniture and whatnot. It is arguably the most awesome thing in the history of forever and a half.

Not a lot of other news, unfortunately. I've got no work yet, and if I don't get some teaching opportunities with a nowness, I'm going to have think about getting another, different job if I wish to continue eating in the manner to which I have become accustomed. That is to say... food, as opposed to sunshine and hope.

Not that a sunshine-and-hope diet isn't delicious, nutritious, and diatetically sound, but well.. food man. Food.

...also, something to do with my spare time that's not re-reading old Terry Pratchett books that I steal from Amber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home