Saturday, December 29, 2007

Friday is pizza day!

Well, perhaps not. but Friday is job interview day, and Friday is Guitar Hero III day, and Friday is 'go to a party that one of Amber's former classmates is throwing' day, so Friday seems to be a pretty exciting sort of day, even if I don't get any pizza, salad, or green beans. I did get a five-layer dip, and kicked some Internet stranger's ass at fake fretmanship, and will be told if I have a job shortly into next year, so huzzah for all that.

Still, I confess that I'm feeling rather blah at the moment of writing. Perhaps my dip was spiked with apathy-juice, but it's more likely that I'm overtired and overstimulated and overmedicated, and should just get my sorry ass to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home