Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Slight nerdiness, with a 25% chance of DOOM.

Tomorrow, I'll have picking-tures of another Warhammer 40K miniature for all y'all. And it's... well, it's not really a Necron per se, but... well, you'll see tomorrow. I'll say this much: remember Cuppy McBalls? Well, he has been SALVAGED into something AWESOME.

You know, I haven't picked up 64 Rosedale since the end of NaNoWriMo. This is a bit frustrating. I know where the story is headed, but the process of finishing it, divorced from the "gotta do it in a month" mentality, is... daunting. To say the least. Honestly, I'm not sure if I wouldn't rather put it down for... I hate to say the forseeable future, but for a good long while, and pick up another, significantly less daunting project that I want to pick up. The obvious downside: I will have Yet One More unfinished work in my Grand Repository of Unfinished Works. That being said, I think I'm going to start on the less-daunting one, just so I can be writing again, and maybe switch over? Which... which will also lead to the secondary project put in the Grand Repository. Oh bother.

... maybe I'll just destroy the world with my mind instead.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Poppleton said...

The sheer quantity of things in my Grand Repository of Unfinished Works is staggering--and most of them I don't even have a copy of anymore on account of the laptop being stolen a year ago.

So seriously, one more in the pile? Not that big of a difference, dude.

12/18/2007 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home