Saturday, December 15, 2007

To make a long story short...

... I want to the location of my Mystery Interview, and it was a closed, locked, darkened building.

No, seriously. Closed and locked and dark. It is a slightly frustrating set of affairs, as I had to take the Freeway into the city, and the Deceiver does not take kindly to speeds approaching 65 miles an hour. And I don't take kindly to causing a pile-up behind me because I'm cruising as fast as a nitroglycerin tanker truck. So I split the difference, and piss off people by going a hair under sixty in a car that starts seizing in a most terrifying way every couple of exits. It's... it's a rough state of affairs, I must say.

I'd say it was all for naught too, but at least I didn't get murdered.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Poppleton said...

You probably picked up a tail on your way back.

Look out your window and check for black sedans and men with binoculars.

12/15/2007 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home