Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Yay, slack!

Clearly, Slacky is a success. Good to know the world still has a place for a robot who just can't be buggered to get any work done. I'm going to paint up Axey tonight, and then maybe assemble another fellow, probably a Necron who's just standing there, ready to fire, but we'll see how the mood takes me.

A Necron who straight-up has no torso? A Necron what is totally on fire? A Necron mistakenly wielding a Super Soaker? ALL THREE? Only time will tell.

Also, at some point, I think I really am going to have to make a short monolith for them. I have no idea how. Time will tell.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to see Necrons vs. Neocons. Is there any way to paint some models of, say, Norman Podhoretz, John Bolton, Paul Wolfowitz, and Doug Feith with appropriate weapons (and appropriate injuries, please) mindlessly and aggressively battling the Necrons.

12/05/2007 1:14 PM  
Blogger LinksOcarina said...

What about an Ork disguised as a Necron, or vice versa?

12/05/2007 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home