Monday, January 14, 2008

BAH!

Well, I lost. Amber's comment can attest.

If it makes my case any better, I didn't lose because of anything so prosaic as ACTUALLY feeling bad for any reason, rather I lost because I hit her, and sarcastically apologized as I insisted that it was necessary for me to attain the leverage required to stand up. So yeah... I certainly hope unnecessary violence against someone half my size casts me in a better light.

On the other hand, today I fixed a desk (MANLY!) and fixed a printer (TECHNOLOGICAL!) and cleaned the kitchen (HYGIENIC!) am feeling pretty well-rounded as a human. So, good for me?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jose said...

Seriously dude.

My toe. She hurts.

1/14/2008 5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

manly? lulz.

1/14/2008 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home