Friday, January 18, 2008

The strangest bit.

Dudes, I'm making this quick, because an emergency is in the process of arising. I know, lame, right?

So, the frabtabulous.com domain is going to lapse this month, and I am indecisive. I could renew it for a mere eight-spot, of course, but on the other hand, I could let it die, and point everyone over to TheStrangestBit.org as my default web presence. It's my shiny, pretty, semi-pro site I'm working on. It's live, as of today, and this particular rambly/whiny weblog will still be here, just as an off-link from that particular joint. I am indecisive, and at the moment, I'm too busy preparing to evacuate the apartment to make a solid decision.

(Backstory for the worriers: Amber's cousin is unwell, and we are going to make a journey to cheer him up. Not a grand emergency.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Or you could pay me the eight dollars to register it on my account and then ditch blogger and import everything to a shiny new wordpress blog.

Or you could not renew, ditch blogger, and import everything to a shiny new wordpress blog under your other domain.

Did I mention you should ditch blogger?

1/19/2008 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home